Subscribe

18 January 2024

EYES UP!

 It’s easy for me to say I believe in and trust God when life is smooth sailing and everything's hunky-dory. But when life hits the proverbial fan and times of testing come, how do I respond? I wish I could say when the rains come and the waters rise that I’m always a pillar of faith, but I’m not. I often wiggle, squirm, flounder, and flail like an aquaphobe tossed into the ocean.

Sadly, my default response during times of divine testing is to merely improve my circumstances. Through my own ridiculously inadequate power, I seek to do for myself rather than waiting on and trusting in The LORD. The enemy uses those kinds of "JOB" moments (the guy from the Bible) to guilt and shame us. Meanwhile, our Heavenly Father allows them in an effort to draw us closer to Him in absolute desperate dependency.

I don’t know where you are today or what you’re wrestling with, but the revelation of Psalm 121 has given me peace in a time of great uncertainty. Even though I might not know you, I’m lifting you up in prayer and thanking our Creator that His gift of grace and peace is available to everyone - including you - no matter what lies the enemy is spewing from his vulgar and profane mouth.

A song of ascents.
I lift my eyes up to the hills.
From where does my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not allow your foot to slip;
your Protector will not slumber.
Behold, the Protector of Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD is your keeper;
the LORD is the shade on your right hand.
The sun will not strike you by day,
nor the moon by night.
The LORD will guard you from all evil;
He will preserve your soul.
The LORD will watch over your coming and going,
both now and forevermore.

I hope you find great joy in knowing we can be transported instantly to Jerusalem (place of peace) in lifting our eyes up to the LORD and trusting the Maker of heaven and earth as our EXCLUSIVE source of help. The promise of Scripture, made by the Almighty Promise Keeper, is that in lifting your eyes up to Him, He WILL guard you against all evil. He WILL preserve your soul. He WILL watch over all your comings and goings, both now and forevermore.

The enemy wants you to look down in shame and defeat, but King Jesus was saying from the Cross, "Eyes up!"

Grace and Peace,

Kevin M. Kelley

Get your copy of UNSTOPPABLE!

"The World's Greatest Kids Book"

by Kevin M. Kelley >>HERE<<

https://www.unstoppablekidsbooks.com/reviews

WATCH >>HERE<<

#unstoppablekidsbooks


#jointeamunstoppable

https://www.facebook.com/lvnfit68


No comments: