Subscribe

14 April 2016

Greatest Testimony

Greatest Testimony:




The greatest testimony of Christianity and God's existence is not a philosophical argument, but rather our willingness to serve others. As Jesus said, "Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me."

There is a vast difference between -GOING- to church and -BEING- the Church.

If you hear someone say “I don’t go to church because they’re filled with hypocrites,” then you might consider responding “I don’t go to church either. I am part of the living Body and Bride of Christ - committed to serving God and others.”

Then invite them to become part of -BEING- the Church and not simply going to something as a consumer.

“But I will rejoice even if I lose my life, pouring it out like a liquid offering to God, just like your faithful service is an offering to God. And I want all of you to share that joy.”
-Philippians 2:17

Blessings,

-Kevin M. Kelley

No comments: