Subscribe

11 March 2016

FREE BOOK!

FREE BOOK!



Hi Everyone! To celebrate amostunlikelydisciple.com hitting 5,000 pageviews because of readers like you, I’d like to send you a free copy of my Christian children’s book, Up Down All Around. No strings, no catch, no spam emails - just a free copy of my book.


If you cover the cost of shipping from Forney, TX USA (zip code 75126), then I’ll ship you a signed hardcopy of my book to the address you provide.


If you are within the continental United States I can ship you a book via USPS Priority Mail for $6.80 (my cost). If you are outside the continental U.S. it will cost you a bit more - typically about $13 to $20 for USPS First Class.


If you’d like a FREE copy you can email me @ LVNFIT68@yahoo.com or simply send me a note along with payment to cover the cost of shipping to my PayPal account under the same email address.


Thank you all again for your readership, likes, sharing, retweeting, and reposting as we share the gospel of Jesus Christ together and help the Lost come to know Jesus Christ as their LORD and Savior!


Blessings,
-Kevin

No comments: